Duct Replacement and Attic Insulation from Tri County Air
Your home’s ductwork and attic insulation can impact air quality, comfort, and energy costs
Tri County Air supports your home’s whole HVAC system—but that’s not just your air conditioner. The largest part of your HVAC system is your home’s ductwork. Responsible for driving air to every room of your home, it’s often overlooked. Out of sight shouldn’t be out of mind.
If you’ve invested in a high-efficiency home comfort system, ductwork problems could prevent your equipment from delivering maximum performance. Here’s another way of thinking about it: You wouldn’t fill up a car and let gallons of fuel spill on the ground because of a hole in the gas tank. But that very problem could be happening with your ducts as an average home loses up to 30% of the air that moves through its duct system due to leaks, holes, and poorly connected ducts!*
Properly sized, sealed and insulated ductwork can improve your comfort and energy efficiency while helping stop the spread of airborne pollutants.
Are you experiencing any of these issues? Your ductwork may be the culprit.
- Musty smell
- Frequent allergy symptoms
- Mold or mildew around vents
- Condensation on/near cooling coils of AC unit
- Frequent system cycling
- Hot or cold spots throughout the home
- Slack or visible damage in the ductwork
A duct replacement can fix problems with duct sizing, sealing, and insulation.
Tri County Air can diagnose and resolve duct issues through our duct retrofitting services while improving your in-home environment.
- Support air quality: Address hidden problems that can distribute contaminants, support mold and trigger allergies.
- Control energy cost: Reduce monthly energy use by addressing leaks, holes and poor connections
- Enhance home comfort: Enjoy more comfortable temperatures throughout your home
Trusted Products and Service
Tri County Air is proud to use Owens Corning® duct and attic insulation. Our team has been specially trained to install these Owens Corning® products to ensure the best results in your home.
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY
KIND WORDS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
"Great, friendly service. Mickelson was so nice."
"Have had a service contract with Tri County for years. They continue to have impeccable service. Great techs. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them."
"Great service and polite technician."