Meet the winning family of Comfort & Joy!
The Moore Family
This family has been through many unexpected major repairs in their home and it has taken a toll on them financially. A single mother of three girls working tirelessly on the upkeep/maintenance of her home by herself. I know they are in need of a new system as their current one has to be over 15 years old and the duct work is in bad shape from what I have been told. She can’t afford to fix it and I know would be so grateful to be considered for a replacement. Thank you for this opportunity to help a family in need.
Follow Us On Social Media To Keep Up With All Things Comfort & Joy:
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
CONTEST: Comfort & Joy 2023
PRIZE: The selected winner will receive an air conditioning and heating system and installation.
VALUE: Determined upon assessment of winner’s needs.
– Nominations open September 29, 2023.
– Nominations close October 22, 2023.
– Nominations will be vetted and top 10 selected October 23-30, 2023.
– The top 10 will be announced on social media on October 31, 2023.
– Voting on the top 10 will take place from October 31 through November 9, 2023.
– The winner will be announced on November 10, 2023.
– Tri County Air will coordinate with the winner for the installation with the goal for the Comfort Advisor to go out to the winner’s home on November 15, 2023 and the install to take place on December 9, 2023.
WINNER: One qualified winner will be selected by the public via online voting October 31 through November 9, 2023. The winner with the most votes will be announced November 10, 2023.
– All nominations submitted online September 29-October 31, 2023 will be considered.
– Tri County Air cannot be held responsible for weather, manual errors, or technology failures that delay processing of nominations. (Examples: Website, computer failure, internet outages, weather events, etc.)
– Nominees must reside in and own their home, reside in our
service area (Manatee, Sarasota, or Charlotte County in Florida), sign a release to share their story publicly online and via print, video, and other methods of release.
– No purchase necessary.
– You must be at least 18 years old to win.
– Employees and immediate family of employees are not eligible.
– The prize is not transferable.
HOW TO NOMINATE AND VOTE:
Nominations will be accepted beginning September 29, 2023 and will close October 22, 2023 online at tricountyair.com/comfort-and-joy.
Public voting will begin October 31, 2023 and will end November 9, 2023. Voting will take place online at tricountyair.com/comfort-and-joy. Voters can cast 1 vote per day per verified email address. Email address verification will be required to confirm votes.
DATE AND TIME CHANGES: Tri County Air reserves the right to change the contest date, time, and time frame for qualified nominees. All eligible nominees received prior to the revised dates and times established will be included in the rescheduled timeframe.
HOW THE WINNER IS SELECTED:
All qualifying nominations will be collected and vetted by
committee members October 23-30, 2023 and top 10 will be selected. Top 10 will be announced online on October 31, 2023 and public online voting will take place from October 31 through November 9, 2023. The person/family with the most votes will be announced November 10, 2023.
The person/family does not need to be present to win. The
runner-up will be selected in the event that the first winner can’t be reached after 3 attempts or if the first winner is unwilling or unable to accept the prize.
In the event that the winner and backup winner are unreachable or are unwilling or unable to accept the prize, an alternate winner may be chosen, or Tri County Air may choose to not award the prize.
Winners (and their guests, if applicable) will be required
to present ID and sign a liability waiver and release waiver. Winners are responsible for paying taxes on prizes valued at $600 or more and will be asked to complete IRS form
W-9 before the prize will be awarded.
The actual value of items may vary based on point of
purchase and price fluctuations. Any difference between the stated approximate retail value and the actual value of the prize will not be awarded. All prize details not specified in the Official Contest Rules will be determined at Tri County Air’s sole and absolute discretion. Prizes are non-transferable, are not redeemable for cash, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at Tri County Air’s sole discretion. Tri County Air reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.