Tri County Air will bless a family in need with a new air conditioning and heating system!
Do you know a deserving family who can’t seem to catch a break? We would love to bring them some “Comfort and Joy” this Holiday season! This year, we invite everyone to nominate someone they know who deserves a new air conditioning and heating system.
There are only a few qualifications:
- They must reside in and own their home.
- They must reside in our service area (Manatee, Sarasota, or Charlotte County in Florida).
- They must be open to sharing their story publicly online and via print, video, and other methods of release.
Nominations for Comfort & Joy Open October 1st!
Help Us Spread Cheer This Year!
Tri County Air wants to bless a family in need this Christmas season with a new air conditioning and heating system. Are you interested in joining our committee to choose the top 10 nominees? Please fill out this form and we will be in contact with more information.
- Nominations will open to the public on October 1st and will be promoted on social media.
- Nominations will close October 23rd.
- Nominations will be analyzed by the committee from October 24th through 31st.
- The top 10 will be announced on social media on November 1st.
- Voting on the top 10 will take place from November 1st through 10th.
- The winner will be announced on November 11th.
- Tri County Air will schedule a Comfort Advisor to go out to the customer’s home on November 14th.
- The install will be scheduled for December 3rd.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
CONTEST: Comfort & Joy 2022
PRIZE: The selected winner will receive an air conditioning and heating system and installation.
VALUE: Determined upon assessment of winner’s needs.
– Nominations open October 1st.
– Nominations close October 23rd.
– Nominations will be vetted and top 10 selected October 24th through 31st.
– The top 10 will be announced on social media on November 1st.
– Voting on the top 10 will take place from November 1st through 10th.
– The winner will be announced on November 11th.
– Tri County Air will coordinate with the winner for the installation.
WINNER: One qualified winner will be selected by the public via online voting November 1-10, 2022. The winner with the most votes will be announced November 11, 2022.
– All nominations submitted online October 1-23, 2022 will be considered.
– Tri County Air cannot be held responsible for weather, manual errors, or technology failures that delay processing of nominations. (Examples: Website, computer failure, internet outages, weather events, etc.)
– Nominees must reside in and own their home, reside in our
service area (Manatee, Sarasota, or Charlotte County in Florida), sign a
release to share their story publicly online and via print, video, and other
methods of release.
– No purchase necessary.
– You must be at least 18 years old to win.
– Employees and immediate family of employees are not
– The prize is not transferable.
HOW TO NOMINATE AND VOTE:
Nominations will be accepted beginning October 1, 2022 and will close October 23, 2022 online at tricountyair.com/comfort-and-joy.
Public voting will begin November 1, 2022 and will end November 10, 2022. Voting will take place online at tricountyair.com/comfort-and-joy. Voters can cast 1 vote per day per verified email address. Email address verification will be required to confirm votes.
DATE AND TIME CHANGES: Tri County Air reserves the right to change the contest
date, time, and time frame for qualified nominees. All eligible nominees
received prior to the revised dates and times established will be included in
the rescheduled timeframe.
HOW THE WINNER IS SELECTED:
All qualifying nominations will be collected and vetted by
committee members October 24-31, 2022 and top 10 will be selected. Top 10 will
be announced online on November 1, 2022 and public online voting will take
place from November 1-10, 2022. The person/family with the most votes will be
announced November 11, 2022.
The person/family does not need to be present to win. The
runner-up will be selected in the event that the first winner can’t be reached
after 3 attempts or if the first winner is unwilling or unable to accept the
In the event that the winner and backup winner are
unreachable or are unwilling or unable to accept the prize, an alternate winner
may be chosen, or Tri County Air may choose to not award the prize.
Winners (and their guests, if applicable) will be required
to present ID and sign a liability waiver and release waiver. Winners are responsible for paying taxes on prizes valued at $600 or more and will be asked to complete IRS form
W-9 before the prize will be awarded.
The actual value of items may vary based on point of
purchase and price fluctuations. Any difference between the stated approximate
retail value and the actual value of the prize will not be awarded. All prize
details not specified in the Official Contest Rules will be determined at Tri
County Air’s sole and absolute discretion. Prizes are non-transferable, are not
redeemable for cash, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein
at Tri County Air’s sole discretion. Tri County Air reserves the right to
substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize
should become unavailable for any reason